The GPQ is a comprehensive assessment examining the factors directly responsible for sustainable growth. This is not a two-minute, lightweight quiz that generates useless results. An assessment of real value requires more thought and time. Initially offered as part of the 120 Growth Audit (a $2,000 investment), we decided to grant access to everyone because of how effective it is as predicting business growth.
Through the Growth Potential Quotient, you will be able to:
- Gain clarity about your growth strengths and weaknesses.
- Identify opportunities to improve and advance your growth journey.
- Compare your business to best-in-class performers.
The GPQ assessment consists of 25 questions, takes between 10-12 minutes to complete, and evaluates your business in the Four Non-Negotiables of Sustainable Growth:
- Growth Foundation – do you have the strategic foundation needed to create and maintain growth?
- Short-Term Growth (revenue) – how effectively and efficiently do you generate revenue in your business?
- Agility Engine – how well can you adapt and pivot in your continually changing and competitive marketplace?
- Long-Term Growth (valuation) – are you building a company that is attractive to investors and commands a premium valuation?
Immediately after completing the GPQ assessment, you receive a score indicating the gap between where you are now and where you could be with the 120 Growth Operating System. Additionally, you receive free access to our detailed 64-page report “Sustainable Growth… Simplified: How to turn 1% change into 20% annual growth in sales, profit, and company valuation in your business.”
The “Sustainable Growth… Simplified” white paper will help you:
- Gain a deeper understanding of your strengths and weaknesses in the Four Non-Negotiables of Sustainable Growth.
- Create actionable next steps and avoid pitfalls that can cost you valuable time, money, and wasted future effort.
- Achieve your growth goals faster, more profitably, and with less risk.