The Growth Capabilities Score is a comprehensive assessment examining the factors directly responsible for sustainable business growth. Initially offered only as part of the 120 Growth Audit (a $1,700 investment), we opened access to everyone because of its effectiveness at predicting success.
Your GCS assessment consists of 25 questions and takes between 10-12 minutes to complete. This is not a 2-minute quiz that generates trivial results, designed only to capture your email address and put you into a sales funnel. To receive meaningful value requires a more substantial investment – from both of us.
Your GCS evaluates your business performance in the Four Non-Negotiables of Sustainable Growth:
- Strategic Foundation – do you have the foundation needed to create and sustain growth?
- Short-Term Growth (revenue) – how effectively do you generate revenue in your business?
- Agility Engine – how well can you adapt to your continually changing and competitive marketplace?
- Long-Term Growth (valuation) – are you building a company attractive to investors and that commands a premium valuation?
Additionally, you receive free access to the 120 Growth Starter Kit, which includes:
- Six client case studies on companies that used the 120 Growth Operating System to achieve dramatic growth outcomes.
- Six-part mini-course that takes a deeper look into the Four Non-Negotiables of Sustainable Growth and how you can turn 1% change into 20% annual growth in sales, profit, and company valuation.
- The 1% Change – 20% Growth workbook and calculator.